National Social Media Toolkit
The world deserves to see the impact Man & Woman of the Year participants make. Make sure to chronicle your experience on all of your social media channels.
- Each year, passionate candidates engage in a philanthropic competition to earn The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's "Man & Woman of the Year" title. This year I am one of those candidates! Support me by donating to my campaign that will help fund pioneering cancer research, patient services, and advocacy efforts. (Insert personal fundraising page)
- Leukemia is the most commonly diagnosed form of cancer in children and young adults. The current therapies are toxic and have long term side effects. We need better treatments for pediatric cancer patients. Please consider supporting my team’s Man & Woman of the Year campaign. (Insert personal fundraising page)
- Because of YOUR SUPPORT, LLS can provide free information and counseling to help patients navigate their cancer journey. This support is critical for the families, caregivers, and loved ones of patients. Donating to my team’s Man & Woman of the Year campaign will help LLS continue these efforts for more and more people. (Insert personal fundraising page)
Social Media Grabs
On desktop, right click “save image as” or on mobile, press & hold until a prompt pops up and save image on your camera roll.
For Facebook/Instagram Posts:
Use the Man & Woman of The Year Facebook Frame to raise awareness for your campaign and LLS.
- Select “Update” or click on the camera icon on your profile picture.
- Select “Add Frame” and in the search box type “MWOY”.
- Select the frame and click “Use as Profile Picture” button!